Friday, July 20, 2007

This Week

This week has been a kind of crazy week. Ok, when are weeks not crazy! But I have come across some wonderful things that I want to share...

1.I love Avenno products. I started using them for "Little Bit" and have found that they have some wonderful things. The company may have been around forever, but I am often a little behind the game. Better late then never.
Check out all the wonderful Avenno Products Here .

2.You can't beat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich...And little boys think they're Yummy too!

3.I used the new Sally Hansen
Extreme Wear nail polish- Love it! There are a ton of new shades. They are reasonably priced so you can by at least 3 or more at a time! I am wearing the color Peach Daiquiri now.

4. Last but not least The Raspberry Mocha Frappuccino at Starbucks is WONDERFUL! I don't branch out much, but last night I was feeling a bit crazy and thought I would try something different! YUMMY! Stop whatever you are doing right now (Ha-reading my blog) and go get you one! Your day will go much smoother!

No comments: