Friday, October 26, 2007

Happy Birthday to YOU!



Today is my Adorable Husband's 31st birthday. While I would love to type this special LONG post about how wonderful he is...that really wouldn't represent him. My adorable husband is reserved, humble...you know, the tall dark handsome/strong silent type! He would be sooo embarrassed with a long post all about HIM! So to honor him I decided to post about two things:

1.Why he makes my heart smile.
He puts God first in his life, His family ALWAYS comes before himself, he lets me be myself (which can be scary-Ha!), he is a hard worker, he hold friendships dear, he has introduced the term "barking spider" to our boys!, he LOVES his boys (not only in words but in action), his favorite time of the day is wrestling with the boys, he VERY rarely has a "bad" day, he never complains about what is for supper, he is a MAJOR Aggie (but who isn't, right)...ok, I could go on, but then the post would get too long!

2. What I want my boys to know about him.
I want them to know that I feel like I am the luckiest girl out there to have been chosen by him to be HIS wife. I want the boys to understand that He loves God with all his heart. That he would climb the tallest mountain for them and never hesitate to do what he could to make their dreams come true. That my adorable husband is a great example of a selfless person always putting family and friends before himself.
That he knows how to love his wife and make her feel appreciated.

There are so many things that I could say, but then I have already made too big of a deal of this day for my husband's comfort zone...I'm sure he will plead with me later today to remove some things off this post or the whole thing altogether...Hey babe, I love you and you should be honored today! Happy Birthday!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Even though he is probably cringing at this post exposing his GREATNESS, it's true! Happy Happy T3!!

Heather's House said...

Happy Birthday dear Trey...Happy Birthday to you! You are for sure an All-American guy! :)

Have a great day!

Michelle said...

He sounds like a wonderful man and should have his own special post.

Had to laugh at the "barking spider". My hubby has taught our boys about those also. Must be a guy thing.

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Trey......and many many more. You have the secret down pat to making a woman happy it sounds like. Just don't ever forget it's the little things.....and always remember to kiss her goodnight. What a great picture of 3 happy boys.

Kim said...

Happy birthday to a great guy! Hope you had a fun-filled day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! What a beauitful post and tribute to your man. You have 3 gorgeous men in your life, I love the picture.

Shaka said...

happy birthday! you guys are such a fun family! it's nice to see!