Saturday, November 17, 2007

Good Reads

I am always looking for a good book! I just don't feel complete without a book in progress. However, If truth be told I may have a book "in progress" for several weeks due to the season of life that I'm in...you know, two young children, a part time job, a house, a husband, laundry- need I go- Ha! Anywhoo, I attribute my love of reading to my mom who can read a book in ONE DAY!



SO all of that leads me to my "Good Reads" that I just created to try to keep the books I have already read in order. It also keeps the books that I want to read all arranged together for a quick look before heading to the library. Each book I have read has a rating for those friends out there that are looking for a good book! I am crazy over this! I have found many future reads on this site! If you are a reader I would check it out!

Last but not least I was reading last night in March, by Geraldine Brooks and came across a thought that just struck me, "For to know a man's library is, in some measure, to know his mind." Isn't that great! It got me thinking...I wonder what conclusions someone would draw anout me from the books I have read?
Hmmm.

Good Reads Ya'll!

No comments: