Sunday, April 6, 2008

What we have been up to...

1. The K-Man has been wearing his new boot EVERYWHERE!
2. The Grocery Game has been working for our family. Today at Kroger I Spent: $62.00 Saved: $87.00!!! My cart was loaded with things we USE! Also, this week while I was shopping I ran into a girl that is playing the game too. We exchanged e-mails and ideas- (this also happened to me last week...small world!)
3. The K-man and I went on a date to see Horton Hears a Who . It was a blast. He laughed out loud through the whole movie! He spent the whole night trying to explain to his Daddy that the "WHOs lived on a flower"...His Daddy's response Who??? The K-man...the WHOs...Who?...the WHOs!!! (you get the picture!)
Meet Will. Well, the K-Man calls him Willie! We double dated with Jennifer (Mom) and Willie! What two little boogers we have!
4. We also ventured out to the farmers market for flowers...
Flowers...

and more flowers! We also picked up some watermelon plants and strawberries! We have been busy little bees here!
Have you been busy?
Have you looked into the Grocery Game?
What is the last movie you went out to see?

4 comments:

Lisa Hanna said...

Hey you guys! I got your blog through Brad and Jenny's. Your family is adorable! It sounds like you are having fun. Ours is aggiehanna.blogspot.com

Mamaof3 said...

I'm so glad you guys are having such fun!!! Don't you love springtime!?

Kim said...

K is looking so grown up! Love the boots! So glad you got to have a date to see Horton. Knew you'd love the flick. Miss ya!

Holly said...

We have not seen Horton yet, but hope to soon. Glad y'all had such a fun date.

I still have not checked out the Grocery Game, but I know I should!