Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of Pre-K

The Teacher 's Survival Kit was made...
(Thanks Tip Junkie for the idea.)
The "A little bit about me" was typed...
(It gives the teacher a little more info such as: K-Man take a while to warm up...he love Dinos...
I also made one for Little Bit's new MDO teacher! )
* I had a picture of it, but it gave too many readable details-sorry!*

The clothes set out...
(The new blue tennis shoes were the highlight of the new stuff for school. K-man is convinced they make him run faster!!)

The backpack was hung...

(Notice the theme of blue?)

The "First Day of School" cupcakes were made...

The Good Luck letter from Daddy written...
(We have started a tradition- the parent who does not take the boys to school leaves a note. It started because I'm often gone before the boys get up on the days I work and my adorable husband has a job that he has to travel with.)
All for this special day...Being in the Pre-K class!!!
Here is a SPT taken before K-Man left for school!

The day went great EXCEPT he didn't use the bathroom all day! I found this out while he squalledand danced all the way home (about 2 minuets) from school! No worries- we had a long talk about not being scared to go to the potty! Poor Guy!
Have a GREAT Pre-K year!

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a memorable first day of school! I know the teachers loved the letters and K looks adorable in all blue! Trey's note is so sweet... a great tradition. And teh cupcakes! WOW - does life get any better?!?!? Glad K had a good day!

Holly said...

Okay, I love all of this. The get-to-know-me note is a FAB idea. I just kind of let A. wing it on that--hahaha.

Um, yeah, that's a lot of blue--but totally cute in it's totality.

Sweet, sweet note--AND cupcakes. Can I go to to school with your boys too?

Love ya!

maria said...

you are so thoughtful making a teacher's survival guide and cupcakes for the boys for school. I'm sure everyone appreciates it! It did make me laugh when you said that Kannon didn't go to the bathroom all day. Ashlyn used to do that some days at MDO too (who knows why?)