It's so funny that the boys had everything they needed for a day of pigs, horses, steers...
Yes, I guess we are country folks!
The boys learned a lot and were mesmerized by the actual rodeo (or plum worn out from walking through all the live stock!).
Here is the Break Down: Favorites
1. K-Man- "the grumpy bulls!", "the funny clowns"
2. Little Bit- "the cows and horses"
3. Momma- the stunt riders
4. Daddy- the bulls
As we walked through the livestock barns I kept telling my adorable husband which animals I thought were the "prettiest". I asked him if we would be able to pick out the animals the boys will show (when their old enough) by how pretty they were. Needles to say, he just laughed out loud! Hey, Mr. Adorable Husband, I only want pretty animals on our property!!
I will hang this picture on the wall!
There is no tackling, no yelling, no tattling, no whining...
Just a brotherly embrace!
What I learned:
1. Wipes a necessity for an un-potty trained two year old-OOPS!
(But I had the diapers...that a girl!)
2. There are some wonderful moms out there who are more prepared then me and are more then willing to share their wipes!
3. There are worse things then a mother watching her boy play football...Watching her son ride a bucking bull!!!
4. You actually use hair blowers (Ha!) to dry a steer.
5. Boots are probably the best foot wear when spending the day around animals!