- (after me tearing up on the way home from church) "Momma, are you happy crying or sad crying?"
- (watching ants and being stung by some) "I don't like ants, but God made them!"
- (during his prayer at supper) "Dear God, thank you for the day, for the food, and for the ants over there (as he points with his eyes closed)."
- (as he is giving Braden a hug) "Momma, we love ourselves."
- (while listening to a kid song, (the song goes;) "I'm not perfect, no I'm not...I'm not perfect, but I've got what I've got" (Kannon laughs) " Momma, that's silly... I'm perfect, right?!!"
- (as he is picking his nose) 'I'm getting the bad boogers, but there Are some good boogers"
What an adventure!