Thursday, April 26, 2007

It's Done!

(I added this picture to the story later just for you girls! It's a bit blurry, but it was the picture that showed the color the most! Different huh? Trey had fun taking the picture HA!)
Ok- the hair has been done. The girl was super sweet!! It WAS kinda like "steel magnolias". Everybody knew everybody that walked in and I also found out all the town's ins and outs.

Oh- back to the hair. Well, I am going to give it few days. I didn't know that the low lights would bring out the red tones in my hair. We will see. I have a friend (Holly) who always goes for it when it comes to hair- Well, Holly this one is for you!

Trey said it looks nice, but "there is red in it!" Reds ok -right?

6 comments:

Holly said...

I can't wait to see it! I'm proud of you for trying something diff. Red is one haircolor that washes out very quickly, or it at least fades quickly. I'm sure it looks great! Post a pic if you can.

Mamaof3 said...

Hey..I think red is great! hehe

Heather's House said...

I want to see a pic!!!!!

I know it looks beautiful.

Love ya!

Mamaof3 said...

I know! I keep checking back for a pic too!

Anonymous said...

Hate to tell you we REALLY naturally have some red in our hair!! The low light DO bring some of that out. I had my done about two weeks ago. Guess What! RED!

Anonymous said...

Acording to the wonderfully taken photo your hair looks great! I bet our husbands think we are crazy with all of the photos we ask them to take! haha I'm proud of you for being brave and setting out on another adventure!!! Can't wait to see the red highlights in person!
:) Kim - I'm tired of being called "anonymous" - I guess ya'll are going to make me a blogger yet!!! :)