Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Shhh. They're Sleeping

There is nothing better then when the boys take a nap at the same time!!! I get so excited I don't know what I want to do first...catch up on blogs, make a cup of coffee(yummy!), pick weeds, paint my toe nails (much needed!), read a book, take a bath (what is that?), eat ice cream (I can have my bowl to myself!). Oh- the fun of a quiet house!

I think today it is a big pot of coffee with coconut creme creamer and nails!

Shhhhh. Don't wake the boys!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok! You need a pot of coffee!!! Yesterday's posting and today's e-mail from Trey was more than I could handle!!!! Broke out in loud laughter!!! Hang in there!!!

Heather's House said...

ok..I won't call and wake them up! LOL

I vote for coffee and nails, too! Wish I could come over for a cup.

Holly said...

I'm so glad they both were sleeping and you could get a break. I had to laugh (sorry) at yesterday's post and the e-mail. I could just about see Kannon doing all that. Trey must have been almost all talked out! Whew!

silken said...

the beauty of naptime...it's gone all too quickly! and then they are teenagers who NEVER go to bed...I am almost always up way past my bedtime these days! :)

Holly said...

I forgot to mention about Netflix that postage and mailing envelopes are included in the monthly fee. Check out Netflix.com if you're interested. :)

Mamaof3 said...

Oh girl..you know I love quiet time!!! :)