Today is National Chair Day so I thought I would tell you about "My Chair". When we moved into our new house about a month ago there was a little corner by the fireplace that looked like the "just right place" for a cozy chair. We shopped and shopped until we found the perfect fit for me and the corner. It is a leather chair with an ottoman. It is ohhhh so comfy!
Top 10 reasons I love "My Chair":
- It's MY CHAIR
- I can see almost the whole house sitting in the chair
- I fit perfect in it
- The only spot in the living room that has good lighting to read a book or magazine
- It just looks cozy over there
- It has tall arms for me to just sink between
- You can put any color throw or pillow with it and it looks great!
- It has an ottoman that my legs love to rest on at the end of the day
- The ottoman can also double as more seating
- It is the perfect place to watch my family, read the bible, read a good book, journal, think about life, solve all world problems, drink sweet tea, write cards/letters, dream, sleep and just be me!
Did you notice the Pink Flamingo and Pink house flip flops???
Do you have a favorite chair?