Wednesday, July 11, 2007
9 Months of Joy
Yes, My "Little Bit" (also known lately as "B-Boy")is now 9 months old! I can't believe the booger is 3 months from turning a year! What...I can't even think that way! Having a second child is different. It just is! With the first one you just sit and wait for the next milestone.You want them to hurry and sit, crawl, walk... Not with the second! I want B to do all those wonderful things, but S-l-o-w-l-y!! I want him to stay little just a bit longer...stay my baby! Well, B has other things on his mind then being my baby!
He loves to laugh and make others laugh. If he catches you laughing or smiling at something he is doing you can bet you are going to get to see it again! He has brought much Joy to our little family. He is also an all or nothing kind of little person! He is either Happy or Mad - there are few other moods. He can also move back and forth very quickly between the two. Thank goodness B.is Happy most of the time!!!
In honor of Little Bit's 9 month achievement, Here are 9 things I want for my Sweet Baby
1. To know and love God with all his heart
2. To respect and put others before himself
3. To have a GREAT friendship with his brother
4. To know his parents adore him
5. To be strong and healthy
6. To love life and see each day as an adventure (even on those "bad" days)
7. To reach for the stars
8. To one day (a long long long long time from now) marry a christian girl and have a strong happy marriage and family
9. To always be confident in who he is and what he stands for
Braden, I will continue to pray for you and do all I can to make your dreams come true. I will work everyday to always be the best Momma I can be for you. I love you!