I was tagged by Holly to complete a little fun "Did you know?" SOOO. Here it goes!
Jobs I have had:
1. Receptionist for an Optometrist(I thought I wanted to grow up and be an optometrist-nope!)
2. Student Worker for International Programs at Texas A&M University. Nothing fancy just needed the fun money while attending Texas A&M.
3. Occupational Therapist for the Geriatric Program at UTMB in Galveston. My first "REAL" job. Well, that lasted until my adorable first born arrived!
4. Occupational Therapist for Sigma Home Health. That lasted until my adorable second born arrived!
Films I can Watch Over and Over Again:
1. You've Got Mail- LOVE IT!!! I think everything in life can be related back to this great movie!
2. The Magic of Ordinary Days (A Hallmark Movie!)
3. Divine Secets of the YA-YA Sisterhood (A great Chick- Flick!)
Places I have Lived:
Wow, I hadn't realized what a traveled life I have lived!
1. Port Lavaca, TX
2. Victoria, TX
3. College Station, TX
4. Webster, TX
5. A Very Small Town outside of Weatherford, TX
Favorite TV Shows:
Ok- there is not much TV watching here...
1. Paula Deen (Food Network)
2. Man vs Wild (Discovery) If you haven't watched this, it is a must see!
3. Houston Astros
1. Coffee- my new favorite store bought creamer is pralines and cream! Yummy!!!
2. Southern Cooking- from biscuits and gravy to fried pork chops!
4. Ice Cream...Coffee flavored ice cream...yum yum!
5. Sweet Tea
Websites I visit daily:
3. Flamingo Chat Spot
Places I would rather be:
1. Hanging out with the Flamingos over coffee
2. My toes in babbling brook reading a book
3. Eating Ice Cream...Today I will have to settle for animal crackers- Bummer!
Thanks Holly for the Tag-