Wednesday, August 8, 2007
What have I been doing?
What have I been up to while the K-Man has been vacationing with the grandparents and my adorable husband has been busy....
1. I watched the 1968 Yours, Mine, and Ours with Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda. It was so funny! I actually laughed out loud.
2. Ate 4 pieces of veggie pizza (Yes, I said 4 and it was at one sitting!!!)
3. Went on a Hobby Lobby Run
4. Made an arrangement for my dinning room table
5. Found a MALL!
6. Videoed Little Bit without K-Man yelling, "Watch Me, Watch Me!"
7. Spoiled Little Bit Rotten
8. Visited a neighbor who just had a baby
9. Had a girl day with some new acquaintances
1o. Watched more TV then I have in Months...Years!
11. Read, Read, and more Reading!
10. Last but not least...stayed in PJ's until lunch!!!!!
Wow, the last few days have gone by so fast and I have had a blast! However, I am ready to spend some time with my adorable husband and see my cute first born.