Friday, January 18, 2008

My House!

If I could take a picture of my "sick house" that has created itself over the last week I would! However, (lucky for me) my camera is out of batteries! How does a camera run out of batteries and you don't have any more??? Easy, my house and my world has been turned upside down over the last week from our ugly guest, the FLU!!!! A little advice as I am off to take my Little Bit back to the Doctor for a possible ear infection (secondary to the FLU)...WASH YOUR HANDS and GROWL at little kids that cough on your children!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Bless yall! We have the stomach virus. And we never get sick. At least I hope that is all it is. I took my flu shot. Hope you all get well SOON. Then get out the pinesol. And the bleach. And the lysol.

Kim said...

Love the mental image of you growling at other snotty-nosed kids! hee hee Glad that you guys are on the up-swing. We don't want your not so nice traveling south with you this weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you all get to feeling better soon!

maria said...

I hope this will be the end of all the sickness. Poor little Braden! I guess he escaped the flu, but not the ear infection. Don't you hate those?!! Hope you all get to feeling better soon!