Yes, that's me...The Girl of Good Intentions! I have been overwhelmed lately by the "what I want to dos"- Here are a few:
I want to:
1. Cook and have good healthy meals for my family daily
2. Read for enjoyment
3. Come up with a plan to organize my notes taken during class at church
4. Study...not just read the Bible
5. Work on something crafty at least once a week
6. Read up on the History of Savannah (for the trip next week!)
7. Work out (somehow...somewhere!)
8. Spend time with my adorable hubby
9. Spend time with the boys- not just yelling at them-Ha!
10. Nurture friendships
Seriously, the list could go on and on!! I just feel overwhelmed by emotions and desires that I am a bit paralyzed. I know I need to take small steps to get these things accomplished or started. I have been thinking of some of my sweet friends that are "girls of action"...Sometimes I feel consumed by the needs and wants of those around me that when it comes to my needs or wants I am too tired or too overwhelmed to focus and be a "girl of action". I am hoping typing this well spur me on to action!
Do you ever feel paralyzed by all the wants you want to do? What spurs you to action?