1. When he gets home it will be clear he is finished with work for the day
2. He will get more done during the day and can actually be done with work earlier (he will not be distracted by things that need to be done at home)
3. On the days I work (T/TH) and he is with the boys he will be less anxious about his work -because he will have gotten more done on the other days
4. Because we live a bit out in the boonies (Ha!), he will be able to pick up things (i.e. milk and diapers) on his way home!!!
5. *****The most important...I can do or not do what I want and not feel guilty for not being a good wife/mother! Ok, my adorable husband always tells me how wonderful I am (good man!), but you know you still are always kinda trying to show that you ARE a good mother/wife! SO, no pressure on the days he is out of the home.
More pictures from our snow day yesterday!
K-Man making a snow angel.
Larry, Our friendly snow man!