This is what I have been thinking about lately:
1. What do I feel about stay at home dads...both of the other therapist I work with have stay at home husbands...Hmmm.
2. Did I feel more relaxed and focused over the last 4 days while my computer was in surgery?
Yes, a bit. ...But I also felt more out of touch- being out here in the country away from long distant friends and family. I also felt I was going to miss out on some of the happenings in blogger world. Overall, I have decided that I really do need to cut my time down that I am on the computer- The K-man has actually prayed thanking God for "Momma's computer"OUCH!!!!
3. Hot Tea or Coffee??? I feel that everyone around me is making the switch for various reasons! I even attended a tea party with girls that actually drink hot tea! WHAT?
4. Is wearing a cast harder on the 4 year old boy or is Momma??? MOMMA!!!
5. Why do authors feel the need to add garbage into a book (like movies)! I mean the story line would be fantastic without all the trash!!!! I had to stop reading a book the other day because I just couldn't handle the scene described by the author- Bummer! I've heard the book was good!
Stay at home Dads...
Hot Tea or Coffee?
Books and Movies with TRASH! (what do you do?)...