As I think over the week...
1. We have stayed up too late and let the kids stay up too late watching the Olympics- Go USA! We have loved watching Micheal Phelps swim his way into history. Along with all the wonderful stories and history being made in Volleyball and gymnastics. K-Man loves to cheer, "Go United States of America!"
The other night the K-Man and I stayed up way to late and were watching the girls gymnastics-The only way he could tell the difference between the teams was by the color of their uniforms...not their physical appearances. Oh, too see the world through the eyes of a child!
2. Organic food vs. Whole food vs. Shop Cheap- The more I have learned about our "American diet" the more frustrated I have become with how we have let ourselves become "large" and lazy (eat out and eat fast). There are so many smarter ways to eat and feed our children-with that said...it is so expensive to eat "right"!!!! Seriously, I am overwhelmed by the change in our food bill with more veggies, fruits and healthier options for snacks!GRRRRRRR~
3. Can't we just skip the terrible two's...
4.I have finally taken my house as my own! I know is sounds crazy, but the first year here I was just trying to figure out who I was. However, I am still me (Ha!) and I am ready to move onto my house! I have painted a BOLD color in my dining room! If you want to see it you have to come visit! I have also painted the hallway and now it's off to the kitchen. The color has been decided and just needs to go on the wall! I love to decorate my house!
5. Texting...While I was driving home from South Texas a moron (ok, that wasn't nice, but true!) driving a motorcycle pulled out in front of me on the highway off a ramp then practically stopped! I pushed hard on the brakes and as I moved around him I looked over and he was TEXTING!!!!!!!! Get off the road you moron!
6. If feels good to be blogging again!