Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Crafter in Me!

I don't know what it is about the fall like weather and the whole fall season, but I get pumped up about crafts and decorating! The latest has been these Halloween pillow cases and Pjs I made for the boys.
Here is a closer look at the flying bats- how fun! I loved the material. The K-man did great picking them out!
The boys couldn't wait to wear them and I couldn't wait to see them in them! Too Cute!
Here is my decorating -Ha! HANDS!
I love this idea and it really helped fill in an odd size spare wall!
I will always treasure the small hands on my wall!
What have you been crafting?
Any Simple decorating ideas?

6 comments:

Rochelleht said...

I've been thinking about you! I'm glad to see you guys are ok. I didn't know how close you would be to the hurricane nonsense. Glad to see everything is great!

LOVE the hands!!

penguinette said...

You are too much!! Miss you.

RetroLeeTX said...

Yeh for You! They look great! It's fun to sew, isn't it??! The boys look adorable!

silken said...

our crafting/decorating has consisted of tree trimming and limb hauling!

maybe we'll see your husband in a few days??

Holly said...

The hands (along with all the other crafty goodness) turned out GREAT! I've been wanting to do those hands...it's on my loooong crafty list. Way to get it done girl!

Anonymous said...

What great projects!! They turned out amazing.