Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What Have I DONE!

Yes, I have really rocked my own world! I decided (because of the broken camera incident and the K-man starting T-ball) that it was time to move up in the world of photo taking! I am now the proud owner of a NIKON D60. Well...to say the least I am overwhelmed! The terms and such is intimidating. I have been running around the house taking pictures of everything in every combination of mode, shutter speed, ISO...just trying to get a handle on all of it!!! Ok, I can use ALL the advice and tips that you can share! I know you may have a different camera but any advice would REALLY help!

Let The Picture Taking Begin!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

It's so good to be able to see you and watch what's going on with your family! Your boys are so cute. About the camera, we just got ourselves into the same situation. Our first big use was Disneyland a few weeks ago. The pictures are so great. So, since I haven't mastered it, yet, either, I guess the good news is that you'll still get pictures you love, even when you're a little clueless. Our blog is beardfam.blogspot.com, by the way, and I haven't had the chance to post the Disney pics, yet.

Michelle said...

Okay first of all love the little glimps of your house. Beautiful. Second, you have my dream camera. How do you like it??

Heather's House said...

hey girl..LOVE your new camera! What shall we name yours?? ha ha! I'm glad you got one soon after your old one broke because you can't miss out on taking t-ball pictures! Wish we could see K-man play. Reid would love it! HA!

Anonymous said...

YAY! How much fun. I'm dying to take a photography class to find out how to use my Nikon

Ellen said...

I love my Nikon. It changed my world. I am sure to will also come in handy when the twins arrive. I did not have it when esther kate was tiny!

Lindsey said...

I am absolutely NO help, but it looks cool and complicated!!