Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brrrr!


Today as I look at the clock...

  • I am still in my Pjs
  • I was able to read a chapter of my book during the day
  • I have done three loads of laundry
  • I have had A Lot of warm coffee
  • I have sat by the fire
  • I have watched the kids play together (I have toys all over the living room)
  • I have a load of wet clothes inside my front door
  • I have gotten the chance to blog and browse Blog Land
  • I didn't have to sit in the pick up line
  • I didn't have to go to my payed job
  • I don't have to get K-man to practice tonight
  • I have gotten to see a beautiful view out all my windows

Gotta Love Snow Days!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Been thinking about you and knowing you have been drinking coffee to stay warm! :) Cute pic of the boys. What fun! :)

Heather's House said...

Oh, how wonderful!!! Wish I was there. I love the picture...and that you have had a great relaxing day. It is awesome when you have a busy day and then SURPRISE...you get to stay home. :)

Miss u!

Rochelleht said...

Hope you guys have enjoyed your snow days. We are on our 4th day in a row. Ca-razy!

Holly said...

Well, I'd hate to be cooped up for days on end but, from here, the snow sure is pretty.

Glad you got to enjoy some *down* time!

blog said...

OneNote This year so Office 2010 Key that you can make simpler and the choice of use the different features.The particular brand-new Ms office Backstage watch restores the traditional Office 2010 Report menu, lets you purely faucet some keys to press, you possibly can share, art print along with release insights. The newest characteristics within OneNote 2010 and beyond also may include improved practical places, enabling you to easily discover regularly used requires, plus customized dividers, or perhaps make your Microsoft Office 2010 individual tab for any technique you are working to build a personalized knowledge. Microsoft Office 2010 Key