Tuesday, May 1, 2007

"Shall We Read?"

Gramzie reading to the boys.
Great Grandpa reading to K.

Both my boys love books. There is nothing better then cuddling up to read a book with them. I love to watch K.'s facial expressions while listening to a good book and B.'s excitement (by kicking his legs and arms) when I open the first page. I was able to share those experiences with my family this week. My Mom and Grandpa Farris each had the chance to read to the boys. I don't know who enjoyed it more the adults or the kids. I am so excited that I am getting to share my joy of books with my children.


5 comments:

silken said...

love reading.

I just finished reading a good book to my two big kids!

Holly said...

I'm loving these pictures, especially with Great-Grandad-how special!! It's wonderful that they love to read and you have shared your love of reading with them.

Mamaof3 said...

So cute!! I love the pictures too! There's something so special about grandkids and their grandparents reading to them!

Heather's House said...

Lace...those are the sweetest pics! Precious memories!

Robyn said...

I love that image too. It is so special when the we read together and also so special when the grandparents do. I especially love watching Kamri "reading" to herself. It means she's got the bug!