Monday, June 11, 2007

The Pea Pod

The Kidco Pea Pod Travel Bed: Better then the Pack-N-Play!
Perfect for those that are on the go! We love it!!!! Check it out!
http://www.kidco.com/main.taf?p=4,5



We were a bit concerned after getting Poppy about how we were going to keep Little Bit (now 8 months) from rolling off the bunk when nobody was with him. He still takes two naps a day and we knew he would not take very good naps with us lying beside him. We also knew there was no way we were going to fit the Pack-n-Play in Poppy and have room to walk around!


So, my adorable husband found the Kidco Pea Pod Travel Bed. It is so wonderful I had to share our find! B. slept so good in it and we had no worries about him falling off. We have put the Pack-n-Play in the attic and are using the Pea Pod everywhere we go. It "pops" up so easy and folds up into a flat small compact "little thing". You have to check it out if you love to travel and you have a little one- they also make one for older kids.


K- Man wanted one too- sorry little guy this one is for your brother! He did get in for a picture though!

3 comments:

Holly said...

This is neat-o! It's like his own little pop-up tent. Very cool find!

Heather's House said...

I wish my kids had one of those! How fun! I will have to tell my sister about those. She needs one for Avery. :)

Heather's House said...

LACIE....WHERE ARE YOU??? I NEED MY DAILY LACIE BLOGS! I'M HAVING WITHDRAWLS! HA HA