Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fall Addictions-Confession #1

What are your fall addictions? I have Ohhhh so many issues that my adorable husband and children have to deal with. I absolutely love Fall!

Confession #1
The Fall Magazine Purchase

For some reason during the fall/holiday season my basket goes straight to the magazine racks! For example, this morning I was at Lowe's to pick up paint for a new project I want to conquer AND before I knew it I am looking at the beautiful fall covers on each magazine! I catch myself and calmly say out loud, "Lacie, PAINT!" However, when I arrived home I noticed I had purchased paint AND two of the most fall filled magazines! (Sorry, most adorable husband- I did get the paint!)

Then of course I hurry to put Little Bit to nap so I can sit and flip s-l-o-w-l-y through the pages with no interruptions. Throughout this wonderful time of the year I will flip through those magazines at least 100 times...ok maybe 150 times!

Have I said that I love fall? Stay tuned...Another Fall Confession soon!

9 comments:

Heather's House said...

Those are not your running shoes......where are the orange ones? HA!!

I'm glad you got some fun fall magazines. Have you got all your pumpkins out, too? I need too....you need to post some pictures and motivate me. :)

Love ya!

Lacie said...

Oh- Heather, you know Trey makes me wait before fall EXPLODES in my house!

AND, No those are NOT my running shoes! I only use my running shoes for running silly! Not for reading magazines!!! Hee Hee!

kelly said...

fall truly is a great time for magazines! so many crafts, and projects, decorations, gift ideas. the covers are always so tempting!

Lynn said...

OH MY.. I love fall too. I love when I can smell it in the air. The pumpkin patch and scarecrows and fall colors have already crawled out of my attic! I couldn't resist. And, magazines are one of my weaknesses, too. I think we should have a magazine swap. One of my friends and I do that.

Rochelleht said...

How fun! I think Lowe's carries the cutest publications! I think fall rocks!

Don't think I'm a freak or anything, but I dreamt about you last night. I dreamt that we went to your house and you had a super cool basement (in Texas, yea right!) full of amazing storage. I was jealous.

How weird is it when we start dreaming about blog folk? :-)

Megan said...

I love magazines as well. I always love the great ideas they have. Fall is such a fun time of the year.

Hey check out my blog I tagged you for something.

Michelle said...

You crack me up! I love this addiction that you have and there is nothing wrong with it. Of course I'm saying that because I have started down that road. I just can't help myself.

BriteCloud said...

I love magazines! And one of my faves is the one you have on top, "Paper Crafts". I even have the Doodlebug house they show, but I haven't decorated mine yet. Do you think I should do a Halloween house??

I love Fall, too.

Shaka said...

i too love fall-well, maybe i just love the change of season! have fun with the magazines! what is your painting project?