1. The K-Man has a new Pre-K teacher! Yes, the cute one in the picture...well, she didn't eat her Wheaties! I'm sure everything will be fine. The "New Teacher" seems a bit less organized, but seems to love the kids. Poor, K. another change. Poor Momma! I have been praying all day!!!!
2. *Not for Grandparent's eyes!* I know that I am addicted to Blogging when K. shouts from the bathtub, "Momma, I'm COLD!" Yes, he was in there for OVER thirty minutes while I caught up on the latest AND his water WAS Very Cold! I made it up to him with an extra book at bedtime!
3. Fall is in the air. Don't you just smell it! Oh, Hobby Lobby is going to just love me over the next few months!
4. There is nothing better then eating ice cream in bed when everyone is asleep! I know...I know...that is when I should have been Blogging!
5. Football officially starts tonight! How do I know this you ask? Well, my adorable husband is "playing" in two leagues of Fantasy Football this season. We will be flipping back and forth between a dozen games ALL SEASON! Oh, one of his teams is named the "Barking Spiders"! Boys will be Boys!