Friday, December 7, 2007

A Love of Christmas Trees

Ok, I have read on several blogs about things people tend to collect during the holidays such as Megan and her nativity scenes. I decided it was time for me to share my Christmas Tree Addiction!

I decorate with trees from my...



Dishes that I have been collecting for over 4 years. I just pick up a piece here and there. We get them out after Thanksgiving and use them up until New Years Day.

To our...



Lawn. The tree has been with us for about three Christmases and is joined by lights on the house, a lighted wreath, and of course a lighted train that is "running" around the tree!



We also have a traditional tree in our living area along with...



An Outdoor Tree and...



A Cooking Tree (in the kitchen) and...



a Pink Flamingo Tree and...



a Cowboy Tree (in the boys cowboy bathroom) and...



A Toy Tree (the K-Man decorated and has in his room) and...



A Ceramic Tree (in Braden's Room) and I almost forgot my...



Christmas Tree Cookie Jar!

What do you collect or decorate with over the holidays!

4 comments:

maria said...

i love your collection of Christmas trees! Your house always looks so festive this time of year. I'm not sure if I really have one Christmas item I collect--I do know that I definitely tend to decorate with reds and golds--does that count? :)

Tip Junkie said...

I love all of your trees! Way to make the season bright!

Whitney said...

All your trees look great! I have to say.... you LOVE the holidays! I was so impressed with all of your fun fall decor/activities, and now it's starting all over again with Christmas!!

Megan said...

I love all of your trees. They look so beautiful. I love Christmas time and to collect things. Thanks for sharing.