Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thoughts on Blogging!

Ok, I have started a new attempt to "get back out there" in the blogging world. For a while I have been so consumed with documenting what was happening in my life I forgot how refreshing it is to read about "your" life! SO, I have broken up a couple of days to check in on the flamingos...check in on friends and friends made... then I have left a couple of days for just looking around. I am trying to do better with leaving comments (and doing the laundry-HA!)...so, I hope having certain days for checking certain blogs will help me be a more attentive blogger. I also just can't be on the computer all day (I would often like to!) Example: As I type Little Bit is yelling "Momma, Momma, MOMMA!" from his bed. -Poor kid!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

That's a great resolution! Sometimes I feel like I spend TOO much time blogging.... so it's hard to have a good balance! Email me when you guys want to get together for dinner!

wkstarnes@yahoo.com

kelly said...

i think we all know how this is. i am always struggling trying to figure out how to "control" the whole blogging situation. if i let it, i can get totally out of control with it... checking so many blogs, commenting, trying to make new friends, but keep the old. it's a never ending battle. but, when i'm away from it, i realize how much it has really brought to my life, how many amazing people i have met, all the wonderful things i have learned. so, if you come up with a good "system" pass it along, i could definitely use a little help in that area.

maria said...

I like your resolution! It definitely goes right up there with being a better friend--one of my resolutions! Anyway, I'm glad to see everyone's new posts and to see that we've all actually survived the holidays--ha! Had to mention that Ashlyn said 'out of the blue' today that she missed Kannon and wished he was in her bible class. Sigh! Not to bring you down, just to let you know that not only do we girls still think of you, but that our kids think of your kids too. You are all loved!

Tip Junkie said...

I hear ya! I've had a tough time keeping up on everyones blogs myself. I don't have a system - I just might have to adopt yours. ;) I also have really felt so blessed by blogging and all the friends, support, and ideas that come along with it.