We played "Pin the Fly on the Frog's Tongue" and went on a frog hunt for colorful frogs in the yard
(to the K-man's excitement he found a real one!)
We also ate a frog cake with flies on the cupcakes.
1. Having Grammie and Poppa AND Gramzie and PawPaw there to celebrate
2. Little Bit's excitement over EVERTHING "Hoppy" including the hoppy shirt I made for his special day.
3. When his big brother passed down his red tricycle that he got when he was two.
4. Having friends take time out to celebrate the special day with us.
5. The kids running around looking for frogs.
6. Little Bit "acting" shy when everyone was singing to him.
7. Little Bit sneaking icing from the cake and having orange Cheetos's all over his face.
We love you Little Bit!